Shoulder & Girdle
Developer of Anatomy Trains in Training
Certified to teach:
Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function
Anatomy Trains in Training
As a teacher, lecturer, writer, physiotherapist and personal trainer, Ari-Pekka Lindberg specializes in a comprehensive and detailed understanding of movement in the context of the integrated myofascial web.
A-P has explored the functioning of the body from a multitude of different perspectives over the last 20 years. In his daily treatment and coaching practice, he uses highly specific clinical and functional differential diagnoses, integrating them into an overall myofascial movement and posture analysis to rehabilitate and train his clients towards better health and performance.
He has written three books examining the field of exercise and wellness from different angles, exploring occupational health and wellbeing as well as more versatile and functional exercises that would best serve our neuro-myofascial entirety and personal goals.
A-P is a founder of and senior teacher for the largest personal trainer education organization in Finland, Trainer4you. He is known to give inspiring and intense yet also fun and entertaining lectures that put the theory into practice.
Preventing and minimizing risk of injuries & maximizing performance
- Crucial factors of functional anatomy in practice
- Critical details of the exercise and foundational movement patterns for balance & optimisation
- The effect of isolated details functional anatomy to global anatomy in practice of movement patterns and exercise drills
- The effect of global functional anatomy to details of anatomy in practice of movement patterns and exercise drills
- Variability in movement strategies
- Movement assessment in the context of the needs, in theory and in practice:
- Postural assessment for neutral stability for foundational movement patterns
- Movement assessment for neutral stability for foundational movement patterns
- Understanding different movement strategies: 4D dynamic movement control
- Progressions & regressions from neutral stability towards 4D dynamic control in exercises
- Progressions & regressions from Local to Global exercises, in the context of myofascial continuities
- Merging in stability, control, mobility & flexibility and strength training to hit multiple training goals at once. Making this process of change as easy as possible for the client, for them to be as successful as possible.
From these workshops you’ll get a clear, easy to use practical tool for movement understanding, practical assessment and movement optimisation. A tool that is in the context of the needs for your clients. A tool to prevent injuries, minimise risk of injuries in training and daily living. Preventing the leakage of performance and then maximizing performance
Education consists of four workshops:
- Shoulder girdle
- Lower extremity
- Spine & abdomen
- Integration with functional taping for movement balance
HEALTH 4 PERFORMANCE: SHOULDER GIRDLE
In the shoulder girdle workshop the functional anatomy of glenohumeral joint, scapula and shoulder girdle in relation to cervical and thorax is studied in detail. Focus is in the details that matter for the practice like: Postural and then movement assessment, ability to control, flexibility and mobility of the tissues and possible strength issues. How the previously mentioned issues are related to increased risk of injuries and loss of performance.
Focus in the practice is how to balance and optimise shoulder girdle posture and movement in foundational exercise and movement patterns, join us to learn:
- The crucial detailed anatomy in practice.
3D perspective to shoulder girdle on top of ribcage
- Functional understanding of the interplay with scapula and humerus in all planes of movement
- Myofascial interplay of soft detailed tissue locally and globally
- Postural and movement assessment for movement quality.
- How to create financially and timewise efficient yet simple postural and movement assessment?
- How to make assessment count to that exact client?
- How to assess what matters in the individuals life?
- How to transfer balanced posture in to optimised movement in pushing up, forward and down?
- How to transfer balanced posture in to optimised movement in pulling down and back?
- How to transfer balanced posture in to optimized movement from local exercise and movement in to global movement?
- How to transfer balanced posture in to optimised long leaver ballistic movements?
- And most of all – how to motivate client to long-lasting process of change through assessment of the quality of the movement. To create situation where you don’t need to sell further appointments, but client wants to get more. While clients perceive how their movement patterns may be causing their head, neck, shoulder, upper back, or upper arm musculoskeletal pains and dysfunctions. The respect of the value of your knowledge into their individual lives increases exponentially.
The workshop is part of Health4Performance education that consist of 4 workshops. Focus is to learn new tools for effective assessment and to ease movement teaching and increasing success rate in practice.
This Health4Performance education forms a solid continuation together with Anatomy Trains in Training workshop which focuses heavily into the details of 4D-movement and its anatomy of neuro-myofascia and myofascial continuities in movement and context with the other systems in our body.
You, my friend are most welcome to join us to kick off the creation of the healthcare system!