Your feet and legs are the basis of your under-standing! Take a tour with Tom Myers through the intricate anatomy of the four foot arches, the lower leg muscles and bones, and the relationship from ankle to knee to hip. Learn to deal with both pronated and supinated feet; learn how the arches respond dynamically in gait; learn to unravel complex rotations in the leg with Tom’s unique Fascial Release Techniques.
This 5-hour program works progressively though the anatomy, imaginatively presented in Tom’s inimitable manner – leading to strategies, protocols, and specific techniques to ease tension and improve posture and function. Work on the legs can have surprising beneficial effects in the low-back, mid-back, and neck. Get a ‘leg-up’ with Tom’s 40 years of experience, making it easy for you to make effective change safely and confidently.
Includes techniques for:
- Plantar fascia and intrinsic foot tissues
- All four compartments and all 10 muscles of the lower leg
- Easing structural tension in the knee
- Easing rotations in the legs
- Getting the legs and feet to support the upper body