Slings in motion III
Slings in Motion III is the movement gem that rounds off the first triad of the Slings repertoire of courses. Its stars are the "authentic and wholehearted" Deep Front Line (aka myofascial core) and the "expressive, far-reaching" Arm Lines. Staying with the theme of structural integration and movement integration, Slings in Motion I and II exercise variations and woven into this course.
City: Fremantle WA 6160
Speaker: Karin Gurtner
Date: 5th & 6th March 2019
Venue: Anatomy Trains Australia & NZ Training School & Clinic, 2/5 Norfolk Street
Enquire Now: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Slings in Motion modules are self-contained, practical repertoire courses. Although each Slings in Motion course has a clearly defined theme and a unique exercise selection, they have common features.
All Slings in Motion courses include the following content.
Practical execution of a contrasting blend of:
- Differentiated and integrated multidimensional exercises in all body positions.
- Slow and deep, dynamic and rhythmic, stimulating and invigorating, as well as mellow and melting exercises and movement sequences.
- Exercise variations with and without additional props.
In-depth discussion of:
- Movement execution.
- Functional anatomy.
- Short-term and long-term exercise aims.
- Slings guiding principles.
- Slings myofascial training techniques.
- Purposeful sequencing.
- Functionally choreographed, smooth flowing Slings SynerChi movement sequences.
- Daily Slings in Motion master classes.
|Duration:||4 days (28 hours)|
|Selfstudy time:||56 hours|
|Handout:||In-depth education manual with detailed photographic references.|
|Prerequisite:||Slings Foundation Education, Slings in Motion II.|
|Certificate:||Certificate of Participation|