Slings in motion I
Slings in Motion I is the first of the series of Slings repertoire courses. It revolves around a very influential myofascial meridian duo; the "supportive, quietly persevering" Superficial Back Line and the "protective, proactive" Superficial Front Line of the Anatomy Trains body map.
All Slings in Motion modules are self-contained, practical repertoire courses. Although each Slings in Motion course has a clearly defined theme and a unique exercise selection, they have common features.
All Slings in Motion courses include the following content.
Practical execution of a contrasting blend of:
- Differentiated and integrated multidimensional exercises in all body positions.
- Slow and deep, dynamic and rhythmic, stimulating and invigorating, as well as mellow and melting exercises and movement sequences.
- Exercise variations with and without additional props.
In-depth discussion of:
- Movement execution.
- Functional anatomy.
- Short-term and long-term exercise aims.
- Slings guiding principles.
- Slings myofascial training techniques.
- Purposeful sequencing.
- Functionally choreographed, smooth flowing Slings SynerChi movement sequences.
- Daily Slings in Motion master classes.
|Duration:||3 days (21 hours)|
|Handout:||In-depth education manual with detailed photographic references.|
|Prerequisite:||Anatomy Trains in Motion, Slings Essentials|
|Certificate:||Certificate of Participation|